Saturday, December 13, 2008

2nd Shanghai Trip (Part 1)

Hi dear,

It's me with the coolest train i've ever taken...



In the past, the fastest train I've taken was the bullet train in Japan. But this is even faster!

This is the Shanghai Maglev! A magnetic train that travels at 431km/h. Faster than F1! (Haha... I've been telling the whole world that!) I can feel the lifting up (from the track) and the next moment, it moves... and it slowly increases to 431km/h. The houses and the trees went passed very fast...

One moment, I felt a little tremble (wondering what's wrong??), it took me a long while to realise it just passed an opposite train... and you can't see it!

Those who when through Relative Velocity with me... 2 trains passing each other at 431km/h each is like seeing something at 862km/h! (actually cannot see a thing. =D) Still remember? Relative...

=)

It is really 431km/h! No Camera Tricks!

Love,
Mama Wai