Friday, December 28, 2007

Shanghai Trip Part 2: Outside the school

As promised...

A scene where all were trying to get up a crowded bus to work. I really appreciate the transportation system in Singapore.


These are shops that we need to walk pass to reach school every morning. Selling 油条,肉包,煎饼 and 豆浆. Every morning I will ask myself if I should buy and try, for the sake of "Responsibility to Self and Others", I gave up. Cannot afford to fall sick.

Next few pics were taken at the road side market...


This couple were selling live chicken. they were then killing the chicken and "de-feathering" it when I took this pic. Look at the environment... behind them were construction site and garbage area.
Selling Oranges in a truck... there were apples and vegetables on the floor.


Selling live fishes... the fishes were still barely breathing.

More pics coming, but it's late now... please be patient and wait for the next post.

Have a good Weekend!